Do you enjoy your work?
Do you enjoy your home life?
Do you laugh enough in your opinion?
What did you answer…?
Okay, answer these questions …
- Do you feel the support of the people you want to be supported from?
- Do you feel happy with you image?
- Do you feel happy with your weight?
- Do you feel happy about your shape?
- Do you feel confident with your self?
- Are you content with your level of Health?
- Describe your top 5 ideal emotions you would like to feel every day?
- What emotions do you feel each day that you would choose not to if you could?
- Do you believe you can get up early before work and exercise?
- What do you believe about life?
- What do you believe about your self?
- What do you believe about time?
- What do you believe about change?
- What do you believe about being slimmer?
- Do you believe that you will achieve your outcomes?
- Why is now different from what you have done in the past in your opinion?
- Do you look at food labels before you purchase the product?
- Do you believe that an intelligent person would look at the contents of a food product before purchasing it and then consuming it?
- Would you do more to save money or do more to make money?
- Do you check the ingredients of a food label for your children now or when they were very young?
- What do you believe you will feel inside when you are in your advancing years, say around 65 on-wards?
- Do you make your decisions based on convenience or intelligence?
- Would you describe yourself as an intelligent person?
If you would like some Quality feedback based on your personal answers, then email them to me and I will talk to you. For more Answers to the questions you may have on Life, click HERE.
Questions are the Answers!
For now the message is that through questions – you will find the answers you are looking for.
A famous quote …”nature does not reveal it’s secrets, it merely responds to a method of questioning”…
New questions create new answers, here is a 15 second example…
If you could eat regular or low fat which would you choose?
A = low fat
If you knew the regular would cause 2lb gain and the low fat would cause 3lb which would you choose?
A = regular
But you told me that the you would choose low fat!
You changed your mind AFTER JUST 1 QUESTION WAS ASKED!
NEW INFORMATION CAME IN!!!
New learning leads to newness in your Life.
Sameness in your life comes from doing the same thing / same questions.
You will not have any NEW stuff in your life by doing the SAME thing as previous.
Expand yourself and your Life today by asking NEW questions – that will lead you to new answers for that new Life you SEEK and DESERVE to have … If you want to skip asking the questions and just want to get the Answers on how to make certain contexts of your Life even BETTER than they are now, you may want to consider my FREE 30 Day Coaching Plan, if so, click HERE.