Do you enjoy your work? Do you enjoy your home life? Do you laugh enough in your opinion?
What did you answer…?
Okay, answer these questions …
- Do you feel the support of the people you want to be supported from?
- Do you feel happy with you image?
- Do you feel happy with your weight?
- Do you feel happy about your shape?
- Do you feel confident with your self?
- Are you content with your level of Health?
- Describe your top 5 ideal emotions you would like to feel every day?
- What emotions do you feel each day that you would choose not to if you could?
- Do you believe you can get up early before work and exercise?
- What do you believe about life?
- What do you believe about your self?
- What do you believe about time?
- What do you believe about change?
- What do you believe about being slimmer?
- Do you believe that you will achieve your outcomes?
- Why is now different from what you have done in the past in your opinion?
- Do you look at food labels before you purchase the product?
- Do you believe that an intelligent person would look at the contents of a food product before purchasing it and then consuming it?
- Would you do more to save money or do more to make money?
- Do you check the ingredients of a food label for your children now or when they were very young?
- What do you believe you will feel inside when you are in your advancing years, say around 65 on-wards?
- Do you make your decisions based on convenience or intelligence?
- Would you describe yourself as an intelligent person?
If you would like some Quality feedback based on your personal answers, then email them to me and I will talk to you.
Questions are the Answers!
For now the message is that through questions – you will find the answers you are looking for.
A famous quote …”nature does not reveal it’s secrets, it merely responds to a method of questioning”…
New questions create new answers, here is a 15 second example…
If you could eat regular or low fat which would you choose?
A = low fat
If you knew the regular would cause 2lb gain and the low fat would cause 3lb which would you choose?
A = regular
But you told me that the you would choose low fat!
You changed your mind AFTER JUST 1 QUESTION WAS ASKED!
NEW INFORMATION CAME IN!!!
New learning leads to newness in your Life.
Sameness in your life comes from doing the same thing / same questions.
You will not have any NEW stuff in your life by doing the SAME thing as previous.
Expand yourself and your Life today by asking NEW questions – that will lead you to new answers for that new Life you SEEK and DESERVE to have …
To a Better Quality of Life